Rent a Bike in Toronto Beaches this Summer. Bike Rentals from Beach Toyz
The Martin Goodman Trail runs right alongside the Beaches Boardwalk and Lake Ontario. It's a flat, easy, comfortable bike ride with lots of sights and side-trails. If you have a bit more time and energy, grab a picnic lunch and cycle out to the Leslie Street Spit (open weekends & holidays only) to see the Tommy Thompson nature reserve and the Outer Harbour Boat clubs. There's little or no traffic and well marked bike lanes.
Daily or Weekly Bike Rentals in Toronto Beaches
When you rent a bike in Toronto Beaches from Beach Toyz you'll find that our bike rentals are very affordable compared to other bike rental shops in Toronto. We check our bikes out before and after every rental to make sure they're safe, clean and comfy. We want to make sure you have a great time cruising the Martin Goodman Trail alongside the Boardwalk, riding downtown to the Toronto Island Ferry, or exploring the Toronto Bike Trails.
Rent a Bicycle $24.50 Daily* $75 Weekly* (*+HST)
Terms and Conditions
• You can pick up your bike rentals any time after we open (noon on Weekdays - 10am on weekends) and return them any time before we close (6pm most days ). If you need your bike sooner than that, you can often pick it up the night before.
• We regret we cannot rent bikes for use by anyone under the age of 18.
• All bikes come with a complimentary helmet and free Toronto Bike map.
• Bike locks are available for $2.00 per day.
• Liability waiver, deposit, credit card and photo ID are required for bike rentals.
Our bike rentals operate from May 1 to August 31.